Saturday, May 16, 2009

a day with 女人我最大的凯文老师!!

Location : Int'l Beauty Expo, KLCC Convention Centre
Date : 16 may 2009























signature of kelvin!!
AAHHH~~~











































sticker as a visitor...






































kelvin teaching how 2 make up






















de girl tat he's
helping is so
so so lucky!!












i wanna be her!!


































done make up




































time 4 taking
photo!!
he's looking
at me!!
AAHH...












honestly kelvin
REALLY GOT
A NICE BODY!!
OMG!!













AAHH...
me n him...
OMG i'm so in love man....












While everybody trying 2 take photo with him...
n my mag is done of signature n i not even have de chance to take photo...

wat i do is...

me : lao shi lao shi!!me me me!!i wanna take photo with u!!
kelvin : lai lai lai....come here....(searching for my voice where am i but still dont kno which 1 is me....)
than i faster run to there and take pic with him...
so nice....



PS : HE IS NOT GAY K?!!
not every male make up artist is gay ok...
and his body....OMG....feeling hot now...
keke....


-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment