Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shelll

location : pyramid
date : 2 & 3 may
position : shell promoter








my god...
wearing this uniform is so sharp man....
walk every where 10 ppl....10 ppl will keep looking at u
n keep saying..
'shell!!how come they inside de shopping complex??not in de shell petrol station??'







got few customer keep asking me...

customer : miss!!how come u r here??not in de petrol station??
me : cos my company feel always in petrol station very boring so cal us 2 be in de shopping complex...



























in de toilet....



















so far....
























hmmm...
y girls like 2 take photo in de toilet??
smell good??
err...











need 2 wear red shoes n hills...
my god....
my leg pain like hell man...








plaster inside also still pain...
cry...

















stocking also 1 big long long whole...























haiz....













pity my leg...















in de end go back need use hot water to save my leg....













this job....
it's easy 2 us...
but u need 2 keep smiling smiling....
damn tired man....
but when u feel tired....
look at customer face...
imagine their faces is RM RM RM RM...
than u'll happy...
hehe....


rest time....using de scarf around de whole body....can see de logo ppl also keep looking....
haiz....
but de most important things is...
ppl looking at me is becos i'm pretty!!
hehe....
so happy....


-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment