Sunday, October 23, 2011

beijing n xi'an china

10/10/2011

after my post nite
chiong for my exam
than chiong back home pack my luggage..
than chiong to changi airport back to kl!!
when arrive kl
rest not even 2 hours
time chiong to beijing!!


actually my plan is to go korea...
winter~~~
coldzzzz.....
but since my bro obsess about beijing
mom n dad wanna climb de great wall when they still can walk....


so decided to beijing!!
due to today is post nite
means i'm awake since 5pm on 9/10 work as nite shift
until today didnt sleep at all!!


though reach KLIA can sleep in de flight
flight DELAY 2 HOURS!!
suppose flight is 8.30pm
but delay until 0030hrs...

sien TTM...


from 5pm until next day 0030hrs...
so is total 32 hrs DIDNT SLEEP!!!
i break my record!!!
lol!!



time to sleep
good nite


arrive beijing around 7 something moring...
breakfast time!!!



for those days tat v in beijing wat v have done...



empire bed room



i'm de 1st climb to de top!!



DINNER TIME!!


fried star fish???





SEA HORSE?!!





鸟巢

GOALLLL!!!!




TIME TO JUMP!!!!


forbidden city

great wall


鸟巢



aiya



time to go Xi'an la!!!!
is been so long never tk train since im young....








time to sleep
good nite ^^


last day of xi'an is my bday <3<3

an unexpected celebration for my bday ^^
thanks u so much ^^




for the pass few days been repeating doing de same thing

beer....

watermelon...

beer again

watermelon again...

again...


and again..

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN!!



time to go home

my lovely tour member


a meaningful and unforgettable trip i never had it before ^^
<3<3


for details of my pic all is in my fb ^^
there's over 400 pic!!!
omg!!





-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment