Saturday, October 6, 2012

A moment that i've been waited for 10 yrs

during secondary sch life...
everybody keep thinking about their future
plan it since young wat they wanted to b when they grow up

my dream is to b a make up artist ^^
but due to being a make up artist future not as bright as being a nurse
mum ask me to b a nurse instead to b a make up artist

good girl must listen to mum rite?
nursing sch life takes 3 yrs away from me
but im not regret to b a nurse

honestly, i like to b a nurse :)
taking care of elderly
those cute granny n granpa

being a nurse never stop me from my dream ^^
saved money study my make up artist course
6 months part time study life is de happiest moment i had in my life

meet new frens


happy moment always is short

started my course on april
ended on sept

exams makes me feel nervous reminded me during sch life ^^

when to my aunt house collect my letters
received a letter from my sch


exam result out!!!

get theory 84%
practical 81%

yeeah!!!
though i can get distinction
lol!!!
mayb i think too much

collected my cert on de next day
meet up all my classmates at de same day


feel like wanna cry when i received this
no words can explain de moment when i received this
T-T


when for dinner v my classmates

grab some pancakes tats just opp my sch


yum yum ^^



oreo milk shake ^^


when back to sch again to choose my pretty models pics
i think i just chosen all de pic tat from de album for my portfolio


evening bridal


corpse bride



fashion make up


Queen of heart


day bridal


long list of pics tat i've choose
wow!!
17 piece of 4R pic free from sch
others 5R pic sgd 5.35 per pic
T-T
$$$......

but u kno wat?
all my models see beh chio TTM!!!!
worth it!!!

photo takes 1 month to process....
hope hope hope my photos chio as wat v saw in de album

so excited!!!
 cant wait for my photos to b done ASAP!!!!

now my plans is....
gonna b freelance make up artist
not gonna stop being a nurse even i get my make up artist cert ^^




-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment